Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hey Amigos, just got back from the cphoto/ ivory press kick off, and thanks so much to those who came. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post all questions and comment from today here and we can clean up the list and have all questions ready to be answered for Thursday.

And now I totally understand why yesterday when I was blabbing and blabbing about my work everyone was confused! Despite the tremendous confusion about the purpose of the taller, I think this is going to be amazing. And I would like to thank everyone for helping to make my exhibition possible... I am so genuinely appreciative.

See you tomorrow, my compadres.

-----


Hola Amigos, acabo de volver de la cphoto / press de marfil lanzar, y gracias a los que vinieron. POR FAVOR, POR FAVOR, POR FAVOR, puesto todas las preguntas y comentarios a partir de hoy aquí y podemos limpiar la lista de todas las preguntas y han dispuesto a responder para el jueves.

Y ahora estoy totalmente de entender por qué ayer, cuando yo era Blabbing y Blabbing todo el mundo acerca de mi trabajo fue confundido! A pesar de la tremenda confusión acerca del propósito de la más alta, creo que este va a ser increíble. Y me gustaría dar las gracias a todos por ayudar a hacer mi exposición sea posible ... Estoy muy agradecida realmente.

Hasta mañana, mis compadres.

0 comments:

Exposición patrocinada por Ivory Press

About This Blog

Taller de la casa encendida

Artista Zoe Strauss

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP