Final route of the exhibition

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Buenos noches!

Not that you need to know this, but I came back to mi casa pequeño and fell asleep immediately and just woke up to do some work right now, at 1:30AM. I know, it's sick.

Here's the final route of the exhibition.



google map La Casa Encendida

Solar webpage

Oh, it's on Madrid! It's on! Es el, Madrid!

I should be out examining light levels but I'm going to sleep instead.

Here's my flickr page... http://www.flickr.com/photos/27822510@N00/

Not everything is up for contention. For example,almost all of the recent love letters project photos are installation shots for my friends project... but everything goes up for everyone to see.

And hopefully there will be more books on Monday, but if not PLEASE share them! Gracias!

Con Amor,
ZS

3 comments:

Aitor Aguirre said...

I want one of those books!
Have a nice night
Aitor

Aitor Aguirre said...

By the way, the route is like an w.c.? Maybe I´m sick too

ZS said...

Good eye, Aitor, good eye!

Exposición patrocinada por Ivory Press

About This Blog

Taller de la casa encendida

Artista Zoe Strauss

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP