Text for the newspaper

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't come yesterday, I was feeling a bit ill but now it's much better :)

Zoe, do we have to pick an image from your flickr? Is that the homework for the weekend? ;)

Carolina and Zoe suggested I could help with the introductory text for the newspaper, as I don't have any pictures. I don't know if I was still on time, but I sent it to Carolina today... I'll also post it here to know if it's ok for you:

BIEN, EN LAVAPIÉS

Los comisarios del taller de fotografía de Zoe Strauss toman el barrio cámara en mano.

¿Centro de Madrid o South Philadelphia? A miles de kilómetros de las calles que suelen servir de escenario a las acciones de la fotógrafa estadounidense, veinte jóvenes comisarios retratan el popular barrio madrileño que, como si de un suburbio de Philadelphia se tratase, acoge esta vez las potentes imágenes de Strauss que no dejarán indiferente a nadie.


Hugs and good weekend!

Ángel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Angel! still on time. I'll be working on it tomorrow and will include the text.

Also we need a few lines to go next to the map.

I will upload the spreads tomorrow and you can have a look.

Yoly said...

Hi Angel!
I like very much your text. Congratulations!

See you tomorrow

Exposición patrocinada por Ivory Press

About This Blog

Taller de la casa encendida

Artista Zoe Strauss

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP