ORGANIZATION and SCHEDULE PLANING

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hola. Today we need to split the class in 2... they need the design for your exhibition vinyl immediately. Coco, can you pump out a PDF or Illustrator file today?

And Julien has the papering supplies so I need people to help in the street with testing and making sure that the photos will hold for the night.

Also, I need people to go to store and ask if it's possible to put photos in the windows just for the night... not on the windows, but inside the windows, and we can do that on Friday. I will need at least 2 people to do that today.

Be ready to go.

3 comments:

angeldef said...

Ok! I'm bringing the text, so I can work with Coco and the vinyl team ;)

Dolores said...

I always loved to cut-coulour-paste-cut-paste-paste-paste.

I want to please join this team!

ZS said...

Great, Angel y Dolores con Coco.

Exposición patrocinada por Ivory Press

About This Blog

Taller de la casa encendida

Artista Zoe Strauss

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP