Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hola Compadres.

I am now working my ass off on reordering the slideshow and picking the spots for the large image displays. Many things, many things. But first and foremost, thanks for working so hard on this. It means a lot to me.

I have to do some more shooting for sure and I was hoping that Lavapies folks could possible help me with translation so I can make some photos of people in the Plaza Lavapies, particularly the old folks who sit out everyday. I can ask to make the photo but it's too difficult to answer why in a succinct way. If someone could help me out tomorrow or Friday night, I would be eternally grateful. Por favor, if anyone knows the twins PLEASE HELP ME MEET THEM TO MAKE SOME PHOTOS OF THEM. I LOVE THEM!

Also, it seem like we are waiting on Lucia for answers before we move forward I know Tila will be in contact with her. More later.

xo
ZS

Hola compadres.

Ahora estoy trabajando mi culo, que reordenan el pase de diapositivas y elegir los puntos para la muestra la imagen de gran tamaño. Muchas cosas, muchas cosas. Pero, ante todo, gracias por trabajar tan duro en esto. Significa mucho para mí.

Tengo que hacer algo más de rodaje seguro y yo estaba esperando que la gente de Lavapiés posible me podría ayudar con la traducción para que yo pueda hacer algunas fotos de personas en la Plaza de Lavapiés, en particular los ancianos que se sientan a cabo todos los días. Puedo pedir para hacer la foto, pero es muy difícil de contestar por qué de una manera sucinta. Si alguien pudiera ayudarme a salir mañana o el viernes por la noche, estaré eternamente agradecido. Por favor, si alguien sabe de los gemelos PLEASE HELP ME reunirse con ellos para hacer algunas fotos de ellos. I LOVE THEM!

Además, parece que estamos esperando a Lucía para las respuestas antes de avanzar sé Tila se pondrá en contacto con ella. Más tarde.

xo
ZS

3 comments:

Yoly said...

Hi Zoe!
I can't understand very well the problem you have with that guys..,maybe, I don't know them...I have no problem to help you. We can talk this afternoon anyway.

angela said...

Hi Zoe. Today it´s impossible for me to stay after class ´cause i have a commitment, but if you need help tomorrow after class or even in the morning i can go with you. i don´t live exactly in lavapies but my house is kind of near so there is no problem at all in helping you. it´s also possible for me on saturday morning.

angela

see you this afternoon!

ZS said...

Muchas, muchas gracias!

Exposición patrocinada por Ivory Press

About This Blog

Taller de la casa encendida

Artista Zoe Strauss

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP